Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February

Okay, so I got this great idea from my friend courtney to post my goals for the month on my blog.  That way not only do I know them, but you know them too and it will help keep me accountable. So here is a list of my to do list for the month of February:

  • Finish reading So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore.
  • Keep up with C25K (here is a link explaining - trying to get in shape here couch 2 5k)
  • Write on my blog at least every other day
  • spend 5-10 minutes everyday in complete silence with God.  This is outside of anytime I spend doing devotions - I want to stop what I'm doing and just listen.  No music, no distractions, just me and God having some one on one time
  • Send lin a package! (I already know what I'm sending - but I'm keeping it a surprise, so I'll tell you at the end of the month)
  • rewatch sermons from Passion to help remind me of what I learned
  • make a new friend!
  • try a coffee drink ***note. I do not like coffee as of now. At all. Not even coffee flavored things.  I never have and I probably never will, but I want to take a step outside of the box and try one that has a whole lot of other stuff in it and not so much coffee just to see if I like it.  I'm making no promises to like it, I just want to try it
  • Get my brother and awesome present for his 30th birthday
  • stop procrastinating on studying!

So these are my goals for February - what are yours?

love,
MB

1 comment:

  1. I love me some goals.

    I love love love YOUR goals. They are so good!! Keep me up to date.

    Im blogging tonight about our adventure last night!! :) Love ya franddd.

    ReplyDelete