Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bittersweet Tuesday

So some positive things about today:



new Adele cd i am so so so so so so so so excited about this one.  Adele is easily my favorite musician, I just love her.  If you have never heard of her, please go to youtube and listen to some of her songs. someone like you is my favorite but, in reality, they are all amazing songs.  Plus she's british which makes me like her more :)

GAME NIGHT is tonight!  I'm going over to my friend Sally Claire's to hang out wiht people and play fun games like catch phrase!  I don't know what we'll play tonight, but I know it's going to be a fun time.  Don't worry, there will be pictures.

I leave for Costa Rica in 4 days!

Some sad things about today:

I leave for Costa Rica in 4 days!  There is a lot of stuff to get done between now and then.

My roomie, Noel, is home sick with the flu :(  I do not like that she is sick!  Flu is no fun and so I want her to get better asap!  I'm going two weeks without seeing her so this being separated even more es no bueno.

The weather, which was BEAUTIFUL yesterday, and has been the past week or so, is back to being cold and blah :(



How's your tuesday?

mb

No comments:

Post a Comment