Thursday, February 17, 2011

¡Voy a Costa Rica!

Exciting news everyone!

Last night I found out that I am going to Costa Rica!  I will be going with my church and working in a medical clinic in Perez Zeledon, Costa Rica.  I will be gone from February 25-March 5, so I will miss a week of school, but it is worth it.  The experience I will gain from this is going to be amazing, I'm sure of it.  I am also really excited to see what God is going to do in my life while I am there.  I know that God has already had his hand in this trip for me.  Even the opportunity for me to go is a God thing.  Someone who was supposed to go found out yesterday that she will not be able to go so I am going in her place with the trip already paid for.  Um hello, that's God right there.  I have felt a call in my life to go into missions and here is just the first door opened for me.  I'm not 100% sure what I'm supposed to do in my life but I know that this is a step in the right direction.

Perez Zeledon, Costa Rica


Some prayer requests:
-for the people in Costa Rica that we will come in contact with that God will already start working in their hearts and lives
-for the people that I'm going with that God will open up our eyes and hearts to what he wants us to do and that we will place 100% trust in him
-travel! I'm not afraid of planes but some people are
-logistics so that everything will run smoothly


Don't worry, when I get back I will post lots of pictures!
have a great Friday!
mb

p.s. maybe I can see my wonderful friend Linsey while I'm there? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment