Friday, February 4, 2011

prayer please

So I started writing a post last night about the study on simplicity that my bible study girls and I just finished, but the words just weren't coming to me and I don't want to post when I'm not sure of what I'm writing.  What is really on my heart is the fact that I have two options for missions coming up and I'm not sure which one to take.  They would both be awesome opportunities, but each have the pluses and minuses. I have to make a decision very soon and I don't want to make the wrong one, so I'm praying a lot about it.   I'm asking you to pray for me too for not only to help make a decision, but confidence in my decision to know that I'm making the right choice.

Everybody have a great Friday!
mb

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” 
Joshua 1:9

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be praying for you! I know whatever you chose will be the right one!

    ReplyDelete