Friday, February 25, 2011

Adios!

Well, I'm off to Costa Rica in just a few hours!  This past week since I have found out about going to Costa Rica has been a blur.  I feel like I was in power mode when it came to school work ( I still have to submit something for my personal health class before I leave... probably not going to sleep before I'm leaving in the morning... I'll sleep on the plane) and today has been crazy packing.  Today was the only real day I had to go shopping for things I needed and pack everything up.  I took pictures of my room while packing - it was crazy.  Clothes were literally everywhere.  When I post about CR when I get back I'll make sure to post those too.  I would show you now, but my camera is already packed away :) 

This isn't my room - but you get the idea!


Seeing as I still have stuff to do, I will see all you lovely bloggers out there next Sunday when I get back!  I will talk about my February goals and make my new ones for March! 

Pray for myself, the team going, and the people in Costa Rica.

Love you all,
mb

2 comments:

  1. Have an amazing time! And if you get to see Linsey, give her a biiiig hug from me. Be safe! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what melissa says! You're going to do great things!

    ReplyDelete