Saturday, February 5, 2011

check one off the list!

I did it! I can successfully check something off my February to-do list.  What is it you ask? 


I tried a coffee drink.

Believe me when I tell you, I didn't really want to do it so I went ahead and did it early in the month instead of putting it off until later :)

Friday I went to lunch with my friends Courtney and Haley who are both two avid coffee drinkers so I figured I could trust their judgment on what I should try.  My only request?  That it had the least coffee taste to it :) What did I end up trying?  A mint mocha from Coffee Haven, a small hole in the wall coffee shop on Hillsborough Street.




The verdict?  Eh.  I mean, I drank it because I wasn't going to waste it, but I didn't really gain anything in the experience.  I could still taste the coffee which made me not like it.  It's just something about that coffee after taste that I don't like.  However, I am proud of myself for trying it! 

I also have been keeping up with my couch to 5k :)

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!
mb

No comments:

Post a Comment