Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snail Mail!

When you were a little kid didn't you love it when someone in your house checked the mail and there was a letter in there for you?  Then as you got older it became college applications and acceptance letters and even scholarship forms.  The older you get the less happy you are with mail because usually it is just junk or bills.  Luckily for me, I got the best kind of mail today.

I got a letter from Linsey in Costa Rica!

You wouldn't believe how happy I was get this!  I knew she was sending me mail, but I thought it was going to take a lot longer than it did.  I was having kind of a down day today and I have been really stressed (as I mentioned earlier) but coming back to my dorm and finding this was like finding $20 in your pocket of a winter coat that you haven't worn in months. 

It was a very long letter and as much as I loved reading it, it made me miss lin even more!  Not going to lie, I cried while I was reading it.  They were both happy tears and sad tears.  I already wrote her a letter back and will mail it of asap!

Don't you love getting snail mail?  I think it's more personable than e-mails or wall posts on fb :)

-MB

2 comments:

  1. YES! yayayay! i'm so happy! i love snail mail too and I MOST DEF LOVE AND MISS YOU! :) you are so special to me! yay for writing me back ! send it soon so i can write you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I love it!

    And BTW, I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting snail mail!!! :)

    ReplyDelete