Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions for the New Year

Okay, so I may be a few days late but here are my resolutions for this year:

No More Soda - I've done it before, so I'm sure I can do it again.  Soda is so bad for you and I don't need it!




Spend some time every day in God's word - whether it's 5 minutes or 45, reading part of it daily.  Also, my hope is to do this in the morning before I go to class so I can start off my day right.




Go to the gym at least 3 days a week - this one will probably be the hardest for me.  I love going tot he gym when I do, but it's hard to find motivation to go.  Usually I'm tired or it's cold so I don't feel like going.  I'm going to try my hardest to change this and make it a good habit.



So these are my three main resolutions.  While there are some monthly goals I will have, these are the three that I want to last all year long.  Pray for me and my ability to keep these goals!  

Love,
MB

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rooms.
    Were you aware that Miller High Life is NOT a soda?
    :)
    I MISS YOU!!!
    And our resolutions match up...minus the soda part. You know I can't live without my caffeine. :)

    ReplyDelete