Tuesday, January 11, 2011

But baby it's cold outside

Let me tell you two things I am very thankful for - all my classes being canceled today and going to school where the weather that I currently have outside my warm toasty dorm room is not normal.  I couldn't imagine going to a school where snow, ice and cold is an everyday thing.  I'll admit it - I complain a lot when it's cold outside.  I know what people say, you can always put on more clothes if you're cold but you can only take off so much when you're hot.  I don't care - I hate cold weather.  I love one big snow, but we had one already this winter right after Christmas.  Now I'm ready for the cold to go away.  However, since it is not up to me, I guess I will just have to deal with it :)

Here are some pictures of the ice that is outside of my dorm - no, we didn't get snow this time, just crazy ice (which is worse in my opinion, but better for canceling classes)






on a very positive note, look what I got in the mail today!


it's my sister's save the date card for her wedding!  while she probably sent this in November of last year, I rarely check my mail here at school so it was a nice surprise today!  Only 102 days until her wedding!

have a great day!
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment