Saturday, December 11, 2010

Suite Love

Things I love about Christmas Break:
  • No classes for a month!
  • Sleeping in my own bed
  • Having homecooked meals most days
  • Spending time with hometown friends & family
  • Showering with no shoes on
  • Christmas itself
Things I don't love about Christmas Break:
  • Having to live apart from my NCState family for a month :(
The idea of leaving my wonderful roommate, Noel, and suitemates Caitlin and Sam for a month sounds awful.  Also, all of my friends that live next door as well as others here at State.  While we can still text and chat on facebook, it's just not the same as seeing each other everyday.  Since I'm leaving first on Tuesday, my suitemates and I decided to go out to a nice dinner last night.  We went to an amazing italian restaurant in downtown Raleigh, 518 West.  It was fun to dress nice and go out to a place that we would normally never go to and spend time just the four of us before we part ways in a couple of days.  

No, we didn't plan on matching, it just happened.

Roomie Love
When we get back from break we are going to go to Build-a-bear together and all build some bears! (or cows, penguins, ect)  I love these girls and they are some of my closest friends here at school.  I know Christmas break is going to be hard, but summer will be even worse.  Good thing we're living together again next year!  I can't imagine living with anyone else.

"We will be an encouragement to each other."
Romans 15:32

1 comment:

  1. I know, leaving friends is awful but at least you are going to be able to see me! :) yay! 518 West is amazing, I am super jealous that you went and I'm excited to see the new fluffy friend you end up with!

    ReplyDelete