Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Starting a Blog

So, I've decided to start a blog.  Technically, I had a blog already, but I never updated it, so I deleted it.  This whole blogging thing was encouraged mainly from my friend Courtney, who has an amazing blog.  I told her it would be my new year resolution, but I figured, why not start one now?  Yes, I should be studying for exams, but this is a great study break!  I have all the things I need to study:



A nice big cup of hot chocolate, provided my my bstudy leader, Haley, thanks to our Christmas present exchange yesterday.  I also have all of my study tools:

A calculater, practice test, pencil, chapstick, flash cards and most importantly, pandora! 

This blog is entitled Growing Daily - which is what I'm doing.  I learn something new everyday, either about the world, myself, God, or all three in one day!  Today I learned that statistics is not my favorite subject (actually, I've known that since the beginning of the semester) but if I do the practice problems over and over again, eventually, I will understand what I'm doing!  At least enough to take the exam tomorrow.

Since I should probably be studying for statistics right now, I'm going to wrap this up.  I'm excited about starting this blog and I hope I can keep it up on a daily basis! 

Thanks for reading!

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever!
2 Peter 3:18

3 comments:

  1. yesss for blogging buddies! wahoo! i am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha mary bethhhh we have the same background on our blogs! Also, I want to follow you, but it won't let me. Luhhh you!

    Mel.

    ReplyDelete